We are specialized in thermal and fluidodinamic simulation in buildings. We use thermal and fluid simulation software (CFD) in order to study the air movement in civil and industrial buildings.
Our Capabilities in this area are, among others:
- Definition, location and sizing of natural ventilation systems: grille, skylight, etc.
- Calculation of air renoval rates.
- Calculation of energy savings in refrigeration through natural ventilation systems
- Prediction of thermal comfort levels for occupants.
- Study of air movement inside the building: stratification, unpleasant drafts, recirculation of air, etc.
- Study of wind pressures on the façade of the building. Minimization of forces and movement of building structure.
- Overpressure and infiltration study in the building.
- Air diffusion studies.
Interior air circulation
Typical buildings where this technique is applied:
- Atriums and high-ceiling areas
- Malls of Shopping Centers
- Industrial buildings
- Areas of special consideration
Our Competitive Advantage regarding other CFD simulation companies is that we have worked in the development of air conditioning and ventilation projects for more than 15 years. We have worked with important Architecture and Engineering firms and we know their specific needs in this sector.
The knowledge of the thermal behavior of the building before performing CFD simulations is very important. Therefore, we know how to combine tools to get a CFD simulation coupled to the thermal behavior. It´s useful to know the behavior of the air inside the building before a CFD analysis is performed.