We carry out studies on the selection of air conditioning systems and interior environmental treatment of buildings.
When a building is designed, the most important part of a climate control system, is the indoor air conditioning and environmental treatment systems because it is the most perceived by the occupant of the building. If these systems do not provide comfort (the goal of a climate control system) the overall system is not acceptable.
Through rigorous studies and thorough analyses in which the different aspects involved are considered (comfort, installation feasibility, ease of assembly, energy saving, etc) the most suitable systems for the Client are selected. We use the most innovative tools of thermal fluid simulation CFD in the market.
These analyses are done with absolute objectivity and without influence of manufacturers, installers, etc. We want to offer the customer the best solution and we know that a conditioned design always leads to problems.
We have worked in different areas:
- Energy consumption studyaccording to the air conditioning system chosen.
- Air diffusion studiesby means of CFD simulation: atriums, singular spaces, diffusion by displacement, industrial warehouses, etc.
- Indoor air quality studies, dispersion of contaminants.
- Interior Comfort Studiesdepending on the system chosen.
- Indoor Air conditioning systems: All air, mixed air-water, radiant systems, etc.
- Control studies
- Overpressure studiesin buildings
- Cleanrooms, laboratories
In our portfolio you will find projects in which we have collaborated in this field.